Monday, October 31, 2011

The waiting game

I have no patience and I am not afraid to admit it. I hate waiting more than anything else and when it comes to medical stuff, it's even worst. I know for the most part it can't be helped but I think Dr's offices should hire people just to call patients back with test results because when your told you might have cancer, the week wait is almost a killer.

So far one test has came back negative but now I need a complete hysterectomy to make sure I don't have cervical or ovarian and of course, I need money up front since I am so lucky as to not have insurance. Again, I understand, not complaining. It's life threatening but I have a billion and one words that I could use for the pain that I am in and have been for the last five months. I would of thought that would count for something but I guess not. Hopefully within the next few months we can come up with the 50% they require and not ruin Christmas in the meantime. I have faith. We are going to try to cash out my husbands retirement. I know, really, really stupid but what else do we do. We're damned if we do and we're damned if we don't.

Bright side is my kids are all healthy. Getting ready for Braidens graduation in May. We've ordered his cap and gown and a few other fun things. We are planning a big party for him because he more than deserves it!

No comments: