Thursday, July 14, 2011

aljdljaie

So it has been forever since I have wrote anything on here. I am always thinking about posting something but of course when the thought crosses my mind, I am no where near a computer.

My life is crazy as usual. My kids are still amazing (no surprise) and things are starting to look up. I have my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

This year is Braidens senior year and I want to cry. I worry about what life is going to be like for him after school. He wants to go to college and we are going to do everything possible to make sure he can go. Not only for him to go would be a huge accomplishment but I know it would open other doors for him. All of the social clubs he could join and community events he could participate in. I don't want him to be stuck at home all the time. Really, our only challenge for him to go is not that we would have to move but the fact that it would be Trevor's senior year and that wouldn't be so fair to Trevor. Maybe Trev could stay with my mom or something. I'm sure we can work something out.

My school is going great. I found out last night I made the Deans list. I accomplished my goal of making all three lists, however, I didn't do it in order. I said I would make the Honor Roll, Dean's List and then the Presidents; work my way up. Of course, I couldn't do things the easy way, I am inconsistent in everything I do. I made the Honor Roll a few times, and then I made the President's List and then the Honor Roll a few more times and now the Dean's List. I can say though that I have made at least the Honor Roll every mod and I am happy with that.

I will graduate shortly after Braiden does and I was planning on going back for my Masters but I have decided to go back and get my BA in Forensic Accounting. I would really like to stay in the field of taxes and possibly to work for the IRS someday.


So that's about enough for me today =) Time to fix dinner for my munchkins now.

No comments: