Saturday, October 10, 2009

YIPPEEE!!!

So I knew that I was going to go back to school but everything was finalized today. I had to go back in and sign the rest of my paperwork for my financial aid. She said it wouldn't take long and of course it didn't.
We had went over to Toys R Us and got Justin's B-Day and then headed over to Petco to find Podgey a jacket. I found the cutest one ever but not knowing if he'd wear it or not, I settled on a sweater for now. It has a little hood on it with a mohawk.. lol.. He don't mind the sweater but he don't like the hood. I think it's because it covers his eyes.
We made a stop to the grocery store and then to the bread store and then headed home. OO I forgot to mention we got snow today too. It only flurried but it's still to soon for it. We didn't get home till around 6 and Sandy showed up shortly after.
Anyways.. Make a longer story shorter... hahaha.. I got my e-mail tonight with all the info for school. I was able to set up all my information but I can't do anything until Mon when the course starts. I start w/ physchology of motivation. I'm so excited, other then my mom told me that my Grandma already thinks I won't finish. I just told my mom she's confusing me to much w/ my sister and my cousins. I've never started anything like this and she's got no reason to think I'd quit. I have the support from my family and that's all that matters!!!