Thursday, December 27, 2007

Parenthood

I love being a parent. Yea, we've had our ups and downs, freak outs and break downs but it's been worth it.

I've always wondered just what planet my kids really spawned from because of some of the things they say and do. They really are bright boys but they do have there moments and of course like most parents, I have to share them.

A very long story short.

My 7 yro Justin had stuck his tongue on my oldest sons walker last night.

To top that off, my 9 yro Austin had a hay day making fun of him over it and then that tweedle dee goes out and sticks his tongue to my chain link fence.

Of course, Justin can't be outdown. He had to try it again and stuck his tongue to the fence too. He wasn't as lucky as Austin to walk away with just a soar tongue though. He lost a little chunk.

I do however think there was enough blood to scare him into never doing it again.

OOO I love my boys.

1 comment:

Edeninc said...

Christmas Story in real life!
Stuck! Stuck! Stuck! Stuuuccckk!